понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

3COM 3C509 DOS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Well I think it's an awesome option for those that have a 3CB lying around and want to give it a whirl. Though I know I'm posting on a 3-year old thread that's bound to be dead at this point. Perhaps due to the fact you just mentioned; a 3CB might be found at any decent flea market and surely a handful on eBay every month, while a 3C might appear on eBay once in a quarter, and often from a seller who knows it is gold and priced thereafter. I'm going to do some research and look into writing a custom config utility for use on an But i do not manage to connect and ping my D-link router unfortunatly i lack twisted pair to try connect another computer directly.
Uploader: Fejind
Date Added: 19 August 2014
File Size: 28.18 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70866
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ironically I just posted these exact questions in with some others in an above thread I'll try it as soon as I get 3c50 From personal experience, I think Realtek based cards might be easier to get going in 8-bit mode, but I could be wrong.

VOGONS • View topic - Drivers needed for 3Com EtherLink III 3CB-TPO for my system

Just a heads up, it doesn't seem to work with the 3CB-TP cards. XT-FDC is really set to 6.

Then doe used trumpet ping utility at the web config adress Exactly the point I was making, illustrated It is doable in some cases, for example some programs would automagically detect Sound Blaster interrupt. There's more to it notice the collision detect wires. You will have to use the original driver.

Oh well, now that we got the hacked 3CB driver c3om might not be as pressing matter and lucrative business anymore. Behind the 4 pin molex connector on the first picture above, in my original post.

Another substantially more ghetto option would be to solder a wire to bridge the IRQ 10 line on the card to another IRQ line that will work in an 8-bit slot and patch the packet driver to always use that interrupt instead of what the card tells it.

Look up the Centrecom series on Google - they work great. I haven't tried them in an XT, but I do use them in the 8bit slot on dis Toshiba portables I also noticed some of the b-TPO cards on eBay also have what looks like a memory chip on them, would this be a plug and play rom?

The 3cB issue to me is like saying there are tons of cheap generic 16 bit IDE controllers lets see how we can force one to work in an XT.

But it doesn't have to be forced to made to work for your needs. Or would there be more to it? Yeah maybe think of it less like a 'hack' do more like an 'unofficial patch', fixing those nasty bugs they had in there. One with SMC 83c chip, the other one with smc 83c I used TASM 4.

3Com 3c509

For example, a card that starts with "" belongs to 3Com. However, the 3cB 3f509 only work in a computer with a or higher processor. I'm going to do some research and look into writing a custom config utility for use on an With all bits set FF: Does it use protected mode?

I think you will need the packet driver found in the unix section. Not a drama for me, because I don't like networking on anything less than a anywho. For that matter, 3Com 3CB has worked in a 8-bit slot already from day 1, just that you needed a processor in order to use the packet driver.

But does it really work, the drivers loaded and configured for sure, but i can not reach the router. Perhaps if you feel you have a surplus, you can offer some to other people looking for an XT compatible network card? If you search for 3Com you will find they have many different assignments, as they have sold a boatload of cards over the years. Pioneer SX, fully serviced! If yes with which paket driver?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий