суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

DELL 1815 UBUNTU DRIVER

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. It saw my drives and it's easy to mount them. I'm going to use Puppy for now. How to Force Ubuntu to load and use my. Linux - Hardware This forum is for Hardware issues.
Uploader: Goltilkis
Date Added: 25 August 2011
File Size: 64.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13431
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Good for them, not so good for home users with next to zero budgets.

Easy to install, even easier than Ubuntu. Which distro do yo feel is easiest for XP user to start out with? Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.

If it is not running, or not installed, install it, and get it running. Post as a guest Name.

Printer: Dell Laser MFP dn | OpenPrinting - The Linux Foundation

Find More Posts by doxieman I've tried Knoppix because it is supposed to be better at hardware detection. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Take a look at Debain. For more advanced trainees ubumtu can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration.

Having a problem logging in?

Apps are a little harder to find out what is new. I have been may many time trying to set the printer to work.

It has a box for mount point. The better the community is, the better the support 181 can get, as you learn. It is put out by Red Hat, I suspect to test code. I don't know what to do from here.

It saw my drives and it's easy depl mount them. This version of Ubuntu doesn't see my cdrom drive. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

printer dell 1815dn ethernet mfp: cups and ppd

Registration del quick, simple and absolutely free. I have been able to install with older releases of Ubuntu where it allowed me to tell it where the. Getting a Dell dn printer to work This worked perfectly for me. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.

I'm beginning to believe that Linux is beyond me and that I should stick with XP. You are welcome, glad you found what works for you. If you have never installed XP, or any other OS, have been a user, then stick with one of the 'easier to install' systems.

Dell Printer On 9. I got it to work under Ubutu

[ubuntu] Getting a Dell dn printer to work

I have my Dell drivers and utilities cd-rom. Getting a Dell dn printer to work I'm running Hardy 64bit edition ubuntj am having a devil of a time trying to get my Dell dn network printer to print anything. View LQ Wiki Contributions. Sign up using Facebook. The new release gives them the latest kernel, which you don't need unless you ubuntuu unsupported hardware. But whatever I do it will not detect this printer.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий