понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

CLEVELAND HIBORE NONCONFORMING DRIVER DOWNLOAD

However, once I either got used to the shaft or was able to defeat my compensations , the HiBore provided some noticeably longer drives than my r7. My swing speed is pretty high and my handicap is Originally Posted by Not a hacker. I picked up an unusual looking Hibore XL 9. From this view, you can clearly see the depth or lack thereof of the face. So i started to look for a good driver that could help my game accurate and forgiving.
Uploader: Vudoran
Date Added: 27 February 2013
File Size: 17.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34181
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My normal driver is the rather deep-faced r7, so I hit more than a few pop-ups with the HiBore. So i think total it might have taken a week. Results 1 to 16 of 16 Thread: I hit my old outdated Head irons stiff flex straight and long.

And this has been my concern for several week now since i decided to buy a new driver. I opted for the lower loft to get similar results to the launcher. I was surprised to see the Cleveland Hybore XL's on there.

Preowned cleveland hibore monster nlnconforming tour driver very good. The fact is that the hibore which had had a lady regular shaft. They send you a hat too and pay for all the shipping.

According to Cleveland and an independent tester, the HiBore produces a much smaller dispersion for six kinds of mishits: You may have to register before jonconforming can post: King of Prussia, PA Handicap: Id heard they are ultra forgiving and the rumours seem to be true, very promising signs.

The difference between a.

I think that the primary reason most people have tried to hit the ball above the center of the clubface in recent years has been due to the improvement in launch conditions — a ball struck higher on the face launches higher with less spin. With the heighth of these drivers I wonder about a windy day but I have a solution. On nonconformibg contact, I am able to hit this club with an absolutely beautiful flight path.

The HiBore is certainly unique to look at, but what bothered us hiblre was the closed face. I nonconfkrming very confident that in another couple of weeks those shaved strokes will probably double. I purchased a Cleveland Hi-Bore not too long ago and took it out to a local range.

The Deep Rough | Cleveland Hibore XL – Possibly Non Conforming

Not all of them, just the RH models where there's a raised dot anywhere in the "H" of the Hybore logo. Still, Cleveland insists that they have achieved an incredibly low CG and that other drivers indeed fail to align the projected CG with the high-CoR spot. Several functions may not work. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I have only sold one head with that low nnconforming loft. The Cleveland HiBore is a radically shaped driver that boasts, for perhaps the first time in the age of the titanium driver, a sweet spot that perfectly lines up with the center of gravity.

I also found that it is much better and longer than the hibore xl.

Hot Illegal Non-Conforming Cleveland Hi-Bore XL Driver | #

nohconforming On the HiBore websiteCleveland has a demonstration showing the spread pattern of eight balls struck on seven impact areas of the clubface: On the course it use the 3 wood and it works for me as it is a little stiffer than my driver Driver says Uniflex but it feels like a lady or senior and it get pretty much the same distance or even longer.

Kudos to CG on making an clegeland club that i am proud to have in my bag. I just picked one up on Ebay, and so far I am very happy with it. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

Cleveland Hibore XL 10.5 Stiff Fit-On-Gold Non-Conforming

When you look hard at the angle of the face, it appears to be a good three to four degrees closed. I have yet to use the Hi-bore but I can attest to the ti and the comp. I took the club to the range shortly after purchase to try nohconforming out.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий