четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

ATI RADEON IGP-345M VIDEO DRIVER

I have this laptop with a new hard drive in it and don't have the product key for windows xp so I installed Windows 7 beta on it for testing. Cosmos , Mar 1, I did this using the original driver of the machine, the XP driver for it. I have a on my laptop and its slow. The is old now and wouldn't play Halo at anything approaching a nice way my Pro has trouble lol.
Uploader: Voodoolkree
Date Added: 9 December 2011
File Size: 64.22 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 9644
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'm hoping it's true. Proposed as answer by Anderson de Oliveira Tuesday, August 11, 3: Anyone have any thoughts or work arounds? Don't expect highest quality and speed but it is pretty decent if you play one or two games every so often.

Wednesday, March 4, Tuesday, January 13, 7: CosmosMar 1, Remove From My Forums. Some younger drivers also do not enable the 3D, only the driver of the manufacturer of the laptop, in my case a Compaq EVO N, then see who was ok with dxdiag. I have the same laptop and problem.

Office Office Exchange Server. XP drivers might work on Windows 7 as well, though I don't know why anyone would want to raceon this.

VxheousMar 1, Sunday, August 2, Tuesday, August 11, 3: The laptop will be for word prossessing, image, audio and video editing, would it be good enough for that, and maybe some games like Civ3 and The Sims when I'm not working?

There aati any drivers for Windows Vista, either.

AMD/ATI driver for Radeon IGP 345M Windows XP (32bit)

Windows XP drivers could be used on Windows Vista if installed manually but it was a basic compatibility solution only. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Friday, May 15, 2: Yeah, i'm looking into picking up a laptop for myself as well, but it won't be for games You must decompress the file with the driver of XP in a folder, then go in the device manager and asked to update the driver pointing to the folder you unzipped.

I did this using the original driver of radepn machine, the XP driver for it. No, create an account now. Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility.

Download RADEON IGP M

And does the 3D? Wednesday, March 4, 7: Donny]Nov 30, I also can't find any benchmarks so any information providing this would be great, thanks. Proposed as answer by Anderson de Oliveira Friday, August 7, 7: Sign in to vote. I like my Compaq Presariobut it wouldn't hurt to have a nice 3D setup.

Just remember that radein are stuck with what you get.

CosmosNov 29, I've heard of newer model laptops that have replaceable video modules so upgrades could be made

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий