среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

CALLAWAY DIABLO EDGE REVIEW DRIVER

Chris January 9, - 7: Just bought these and they are great. Being fairly new to the game the 'chunky' look and feel of the heads on each club is a great confidence boost therefore making solid contact with the ball is one less thing to worry about. I have no confidence with my current irons and feel that this inconsistency is holding me back from improving my game. AJ May 18, - 9: I am getting back in the game also.
Uploader: Zulkilrajas
Date Added: 4 March 2014
File Size: 52.67 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1591
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





For more information on these or any other Callaway Golf products, check out their website at www.

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review - The Hackers Paradise

The sole is slightly thick, but no more than most game improvement GI irons and has a large number for identifying purposes on it. The hybrids were great as well on the accuracy side, but one of the golfers struggled a touch with hooking them too much.

The set has 7 irons, a driver, 2 fairway woods and a hybrid. I have the same problem hitting it very high with the irons.

First, these clubs are just silly long. Chris, No, with no lofts and technologies, I would have to give that title to the Cleveland Black irons. I would reccomend them to every other player. Doug May 10, - 5: If you buy the 44 degree PW you are just moving the gap closer to the pin—are you going to carry 5 wedges???

I naturally hook the ball, and these clubs are pretty closed at address. The manufacturer says the club is one big sweetspot, and our man Craig certainly agreed. I am a handicapper depending on my iron game which is extremely inconsistent.

What shafts did you go with on the Cally DEs you bought. Second, these clubs are forgiving.

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons | | Bunkers Paradise

Just wish I could do it more often. Frank June 19, - 4: After testing these out for the last month, I am thoroughly convinced that this set will help quite a bit of golfers take their game to the next revirw.

Im afraid to say there going back to the shop today where i intend to go back to taylormade. Stewart Wickersheim June 22, - 8: The team also noted a really high flight and this was because of the low and deep centre of gravity that the Callaway engineers have worked with. The Edge has drawn my attention and I would like your opinion on that. I loaded up the entire set and without ever trying them other than warmups went out diwblo the course.

Would you callaqay advise.

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review

Course Testing After watching the range testing take place, I was personally eager to bring these out on the course in my bag. Throughout the entire event, all of the testers remarked at how much they were enjoying the driver doablo and it had us salivating as we wanted more. Thanks for the advice! Rate this product Select rating 1 star rubbish 2 stars poor 3 stars average 4 stars very good 5 stars outstanding You must select a rating. Again … a non-issue.

After much research into my first set of brand new irons these were always top of my list. Chris January 9, - 7: And while I do not have a lot of time with them yet, I would like to diabpo my initial impressions. Another area where the forgiveness really shined was when hitting the ball a little high on the club face.

They are awful irons with every shot i hit was fat! We like the styling and the graphics and our only quibble with the appearance of the Diablo Edge callxway is that the short irons can look a little chunky and the large cavity in the longer irons is visible at address.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий