четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

MS-6380E SOUND DRIVER

Maybe could i be shorting out my motherboard and the audio's right channel died? So I got myself a KT3 Ultra. Do you have a PCI modem? All times are GMT WinXP should find and install a driver for the sound during the setup.
Uploader: Kimi
Date Added: 9 October 2007
File Size: 41.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58138
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





So I got myself a KT3 Ultra. Thanks for trying to help. Results 1 to 7 of 7.

MSI K7T266 Pro2-A, Socket A, AMD (MS-6380E-040) Motherboard

This is getting very frustrating. Im preety sure its a physical malfunction.

I tried reinstalling the drivers and everything, i checked the windows volume control and it was all balanced in the center, i am preety sure its a hardware problem. WinXP should find and install a sounr for the sound during the setup. But I am having a problem with its AC97 onboard sound. I use a CNR xound, but only for faxing it works fine and does not effect the sound.

Presumably you purchased the KT3 Ultra to replace a defunct motherboard in your Tiny computer.

MSI MSE - motherboard - ATX - Socket A - KT Overview - CNET

Sorry if this is a silly questionbut did you enable the sound it the BIOS? Joined Jun Posts I installed the driver http: Maybe could i be shorting out my motherboard and the audio's right channel died? The time now is I did that on a board I set up a couple months ago KT3, non ultra and then just upgraded to the latest version of the driver Thank you all very much for helping.

What operating system are you using? The following error or errors occurred while this message: I went to retighen the male connector, make sure my AUX wire wanst broken, and tried different speakers, but the right is out on everything. Anyway, it's ok for me to remove the modem, I never use it. Please login or register.

They can cause problems if they are on the same IRQ as the sound chip. What PCI cards are fitted to your computer? The problem is fixed after I removed my modem. USA Age 73 Posts If you dont have any suggestions then maybe you can link me to a site that sells the female connectors for my front panel audio and i can just use the sound with them. If this is the case adding a new motherboard to a computer with an existing operating system can cause problems.

Is thier anyway that i can fix it by hardware? Custom Computers of Naples, Inc. Do you have a PCI modem? Do I need that in Windows XP?

Home Help Search Login Register. Joined Jun Location U. Thread Tools Show Printable Version.

All times are GMT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий