среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

EASY CAPTURE DC60 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

There are a number of linux programs that can be used but most of them run from the command line. Any ideas where to get that for the vhs to dvd application. Can you share which drivers you got to work for You? The OEM driver available from Windows is a very recent addition but lacks support for the majority of these variants. For Windows 10 use Easycap-by-Colour. I tried all the drivers on your website but nothing works.
Uploader: Dokazahn
Date Added: 18 September 2009
File Size: 33.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66680
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hey there I have the same hardware ID and problem. Free Shipping All orders of DC by honestech is totally useless. I went online and found your downloads and found captue whole CD download.

I was able to have my crappy EasyCap 2. Please and thank you. You could also try the Compatibility Mode when using the software.

Most helpful Most helpful Most recent Highest ratings first Lowest ratings first. I had same problem of you using W I do easj to say a big Thank You! Any idea which free video editing software would do the job? All I want is to get on line to download it. I have windows 10 64bit and have install EasyCap W7 W10 x I was looking for a solution during a long time. I have the EasyCap as shown in the photos.

Is there another driver to get the sound from yhe VHS tape working?

USB 2.0 Easier CAP DC60-007 Analog signal Audio video easy Capture card

OEM capture works for video but does not look like it includes sound. Which driver package from the list should I download to use in a windows 10 environment.

There is no selection for Si alguien logra hacerlos dar, por favor suban xapture link directamente de los drivers que si funcionaron. This app works with my EasyCap and also records audio: I got the Easy Cap, but my laptop does not have a port to put in a disc, so i can not download the software. So I tried toDisable driver signing enforcement, but still cspture same problem any ideas from anybody.

USB 2.0 Easy CAP DC60 TV DVD VHS Video capture Audio AV Capture

I change with a new one and now I started to convert my video again perfectly. Yes, this what I ended up doing too — a twin RCA to 3. Let us wish you a happy birthday! Have tried it on my Win 10 system without success. No problems setting up and copying.

Buy USB Easier CAP DC Analog signal Audio video easy Capture card Online - Get 0% Off

I spent a lot of hours to find a solution. I got a EasyCap. Device Manager showed it as a generic USB 2. Tried these drivers and several others including the one that came with the hardware: Hi Heli, the problem from the beginning is that the Windows drivers for EasyCap devices were tailored for each variant by the manufacturer and only distributed on the CD packaged with the device.

I didnt find any driver for it. I keep picking up radio broadcast as I am cc60 to my tapes and recording them. I think i have the same issue.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий